Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Emily {senior photography - Verrado}

What an amazing experience it was to photograph this gorgeous girl! I have known her and her family for, oh, probably close to 10 years now, and taking her senior pictures makes me feel so old! She is an amazing young woman with a constant smile, love for life, passion for God, and so easy to be with and have fun with. 

Emily, I can't wait to see where God takes you in life, and I am so thankful for your friendship! *hugs*















  





  



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always, she just radiates joy, the place you took the photos looks so nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lisa! Thank you so much for everything! You are such an amazing friend, and I am so thankful for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures! I love the ones with the fountain especially.

    ReplyDelete